Re: Happy Birthday Bonnie H.
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Bonnie H.
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:10:48 EDT

Gene, Your courage..and Bonnie's too, amaze me. Am sending all the positive
 energy I can muster. Kathy
In a message dated 7/7/2010 6:39:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
genebush@netsurfusa.net writes:

Not a big deal on the precautions... been  doing those for over 20
years now. In fact, I am now known for my hats.  Hang in there for the
energy... it will come back gradually. Be patient  with yourself.
Too hot to be out there in the afternoons  anyway....
Long story short.... looks like I will be making a  return trip.....
more cancer. Still doing the checkups from cancer 2 years  back... now have
new focus... bladder cancer. Will have surgery and  biopsy 14th. Will know
just how bad and what we will do about it next week  after they go in and
take a look.
Would like to hog some  of the prayers going to Bonnie.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin  Nursery & Gardens,LLC
Garden Writer -  Photographer -  Lecturer

-----Original  Message-----
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Bonnie H.

Provided I  limit the sun exposure; lots of sunscreen, hats, sunscreen
shirts, not the  middle of the day. But, that's ok, right now I only have
energy in the  a.m.

ETN Zone 7