Re: This and that
  • Subject: Re: This and that
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:23:57 -0500

Bleach is a bad idea for the reasons previously stated.
I have found the best (most successfull as well as environmentally friendly) solution is scooped cat litter. The cat pees, I scoop the nice round patty, place it over the chipmunk hole, and they don't come back. They'll push out bricks, soil, anything else you put in their way, but no pee patties.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>