RE: autumn planting....
  • Subject: RE: autumn planting....
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:05:52 -0400

Hope to hey you are right about the heat easing in this lifetime, Pam
	I am jumping about in my garden. Weeding a bit here, doing a small
planting there. Perhaps getting rid of a plant and replacing it with
something I like better. Improving the soil before something new goes in.
	Near my rock garden I moved my birdbath and set it on a circle of
stones. Next to it a flat stone with a bronze sundial down on the soil. I to
weave some small asters in between the stones of the rock garden, the bird
bath and sun dial. It is a flat creeper with starry white blooms named Snow
Flurries. This week I also intend to work on my tall screen of perennials in
a raised arch along a path that I mentioned before.
Only working a couple of hours or so a morning, not much gets done. this
coming week is to be more of the same...sigh.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC