Re: temps/humidity

Theresa, everything is a matter of perspective.  It is true though however,
in the course of record setting, that it has had many more humid days in
Central Texas in the past few years than it ever has before....even some days
reaching the humidity level of my area.  Although on average that area is dry (not
as dry as Phoenix).....not just humidity wise but most of all in rain fall.
They don't get near the rainfall that anyone east of them (north or south) gets.

Speaking of unusual weather patterns.....right now, we (most areas in
Houston) have not had a drop of rain in nearly 3 months.  They are even beginning
water rationing in some areas, burn bans, etc.  We had the wettest February on
record, but nothing since.  We get occasional years of some drought, but not
usually starting this early.  Sure hope to get rain SOON.  (doing the rain dance

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast