Re: storm on the way folks...

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> We didn't get the cold weather Donna did.  Friday was a bear!
Temps to 90 &
> winds to 58 mph.  Today is cooler & very little sun.

Well, guess it's good it didn't get really cold, but 90 + 58mph winds
does not sound like my kind of weather.

 I hate wind; makes me nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof, esp. when
I keep waiting for the sound of some huge branch or tree falling on
my deer fence:-)

Very windy here all day, too.  Massive amounts of twigs and leaves
down all over the part of the garden that I had in pretty pristine
shape...sigh.  Walkways that have been swept clean twice this season
look like nobody ever took a rake or broom to them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :