RE: Re: Jim's bus

Melody and all,

I have also met some folks from the list and have to agree it is a
wonderful experience. Probably has to do with -- we already know each
other not to mention we probably talk to each other more than our own
relatives :)

Anyways, my garden gate is always open to any of you passing thru my
neck of the woods... and if any of you would like to *plan* a group get
together for a day... feel free to do it here.

Donna