Re: temps/humidity

> From: Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
> In my yard it is elm seedlings - we find new ones every time we
look at
> a bed.  You're right, Marge, a summer long project.

I got wild cherry, boxelder, maple and elm - lifelong project; not to
mention the bleedin' walnuts that the squirrels bury that pop up
seemingly everywhere and this year, for some reason, I seem to have a
bumper crop of poison ivy...gotta take a day; don the protective gear
and go after it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :