From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:53:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] temps

There you are!! Pam and I wondered if you had a family emergency come up
or <br>something. We were concerned about you. Glad you're back. And
hey...my <br>kids slept hard too...BELIEVE IT. They were worn
<mhobertm@excite.com><br>>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] temps<br>>Date: Mon, 2
Jun 2003 04:49:11 -0400 (EDT)<br>><br>>Okay...finally had to come back
to work...I haven't stopped crying<br>>yet!!!! And don't let Pam fool
you...she radiates beauty from within her<br>>soul, God bless her! Poor
girl, though, I thought she was gonna freeze<br>>to death in that 60
degree weather in Oklahoma last week! She sure likes<br>>it warm so I
guess she and Texas are well suited to one another.<br>>Goodness, my
family and I had so much fun meeting Jesse and her family<br>>and Pam!
Some of the best views on God's green earth are right out<br>>Jesse's
dining room window...an absolutely awesom

e vista! Combined with<br>>her beautiful gardens, she has a little piece
of heaven on earth there<br>>in Oklahoma. I cannot thank Jesse and her
family enough for the<br>>wonderful hospitality they extended to my
family and me...it was such a<br>>treat. My kids were completely bowled
over by her extraordinary<br>>assortment of animals. Not only 8 dogs and
2 cats, but a lovely little<br>>racoon, two tame deer, roosters, cows,
horses...wow!!<br>><br>>I missed all of you on the list, though, all
this time I've been<br>>gone...my home computer is having some trouble
getting connected (I<br>>think the kids had something to do with that)
so I've been cut off until<br>>tonight...lots to catch up
thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>>--Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Thu 05/29, Pamela J. Evans <
gardenqueen@gbronline.com > wrote:<br>>From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto:
gardenqueen@gbronline.com]<br>>To: garden

chat@hort.net<br>>Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:11:38 -0500<br>>Subject: Re:
Re: [CHAT]
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>>The most personalized portal on the
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>>message text UNSUBSCRIBE
STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* <br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com