From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:23:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] temps/rain

the midwest are behind, but then, so is the<br>weather. Highs were in
the 50's yesterday JUNE 2nd. Ridiculous - and of<br>course, more rain. I
expect you're having something similar, so at least<br>you may be
getting an "extension" on planting time before it gets too<br>hot. I
Cersgarden@aol.com<br>Sent: 06/04/03 09:57 AM<br>To:
a message dated 6/4/03 9:50:20 AM, romans8@attbi.com writes:<br><br><<
foxgloves are wonderful, too. My favorite is the large 'Alba'. <br>Also,
Lupines are gorgeous! I have many different colors but again
the<br>white is <br>my favorite. Clematis and roses are beautiful also.
With all the events<br>in

I<br>still <br>have lots of plants to get into the ground but I will
catch up soon I<br>hope.<br>
don't have enough
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>