Re: Re: RE: [CHAT guy topics< duct tape

> From: Kitty Morrissy <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
> I've already bought new brass ones, just need to get the old one
off.  They
> also have reasonably priced brass quick connects now.  Well, if I
can't get
> it off, may have to have the plumber do it when he fixes the
> fixtures.  I suppose there are reasons to have a husband. sigh....

Only works if your hubby is handy with tools:-)  Mine is not.  We
have a saying around here regarding him and anything remotely
toolish...."John Lewis, you git away from that wheelbarrow, you know
you don't know nothin' about machinery" (stolen from Brother Dave
Gardener)...but very applicable - this is a man who can't figure out
how to use a fax machine or copier.  He can barely work the toaster.
 Luckily, youngest stepson is good at things like servicing lawn
mowers and building stuff...he's my right hand for all the jobs I
just can't manage!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :