RE: OT--reply-Texas gardening (a day in the life)

Well it appears we were all busy yesterday:)

Kitty- we put our antenna inside the attic. Might want to think about
that at some point in time. Works better actually, and the darn wind
can't get it! --- um.... you are not the only one who doesn't have
cable. Neither of us are tv watchers, so decided it was not worth the
expense here... Ok, we are cheap!:)

Donna

> Well, Pam,
> I was out there much of the day, too, but didn't accomplish nearly as
much
> - but enough.
> I moved the last of the 8yds of soil, removed the fabric and forked
the
> bed
> - about 12x15 ft.  The maple roots were splayed all flat on the soil
> surface beneath the fabric.  Called the guy with the monster tiller -
> he'll
> till it for me Monday.
> Then tackled the water situation.  New attachments for the newly naked
> spigot.  Then the back spigot's hose reel had an unfixable leak -bad
case
> of rust - so changed over to a new  hose reel, also with new
attachments,
> washers, etc.
> Then up to the roof.  The roofer was surprised that I still use an
> antenna,
> but he put it back up - facing in the wrong direction.  Up and down
the
> ladder for nearly an hour trying to get he darn thing aimed right.  If
CBS