Peppermint/spearmint

Does anyone on the list know a good use for peppermint/spearmint
**besides** herbal tea????? I have a bed full of the stuff and I'm tired
of just wasting it...would like to give a try to making a
peppermint/spearmint infused lotion for my aching muscles/tired feet but
haven't a clue how to go about such a thing...Spent last night on the
web trying to figure out how to do this but the information on how to
make the raw plant into an oil that can be infused into a lotion or
other such base was pretty skimpy. I'm tempted to just start
experimenting and see what happens...Any help/comments/advice would be
greatly appreciated!!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein