Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

We purchased this hydrangea last weekend and haven't been able to find
anything on it.  I guess it's new to the market because a web search
hasn't turned up much.  Is anyone familiar with this one?  The foliage
alone is lovely - dark green mottled with burgandy and red (at least, I
hope this is a plant characteristic and not evidence of mistreatment and
stress - the plant looks healthy and strong).

Also picked up H. macrophylla 'Nigra' - couldn't resist those black
stems.

This year has been absolutely perfect for hydrangeas in our area.  We
have never had such a spectacular blooming period - even those species
we've never had much luck with are rewarding us with gorgeous displays.
Makes me wish for long cool, wet springs every year (not a chance, tho).

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN