RE: Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

Well, I guess I'll just have to observe it carefully and "Tell Them"!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 9:01 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

I'm still looking, seems like it might have come from the netherlands.
Meanwhile - this is a good example of what I meant when I wrote that the
plants database at Dave's Garden is often worthless IMO - not so H -
Here's their entry for your plant:

Family: Hydrangeaceae
Genus: Hydrangea (hy-DRAIN-juh) (Info)
Species: serrata (sair-AY-tuh) (Info)