From: F M Ferrari <fm4re@swbell.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Nature quote
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again! I just found this quote by Anne Frank - of all people who would understand being out, being out in our gardens ...

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go
outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens,
nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should
be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of
nature. Anne Frank