Re: Nature quote

Some of you may be interested in a current series of email "classes" or
discoveries on Spirituality of Nature. A friend sent me the URL a couple of
days ago. As gardeners, you're probably already doing/ looking/ learning/
thinking along these lines, but some of the quotes and lines of thought may
surprise or interest you. Anyway, it's free. The details follow:

"Practicing Spirituality in Nature" is part of a series of free 40-day
e-courses from SpiritualityHealth.com. Past courses have included
"Practicing Spirituality with Buddhists," "Practicing Spirituality with
Anglicans," "Practicing Spirituality with Jews," and "Practicing
Spirituality with Jesus." Visit the E-Courses area of
SpiritualityHealth.com for information on past and future courses.

* * * * * * *

If you wish to subscribe to this mailing list,
send an email to:
practicingspiritualityinnature-request@spiritualityhealth.com
and in the subject line, put:
subscribe "

Today's topic "CONNECT WITH THE WEATHER". Ooohboy, did I ever. The day
started out like walking into a locker-room, with nearly 100% humidity. At
7:30, eyelids stuck with the sweat, by 9:30, it was nearly impossible to
see, and the trickling feeling down my neck reminded me just why I hate the
south during the summer. This afternoon, I did the round of bank, post
office, and grocery store, with the sun beating off the pavement like a
tom-tom. It's gloriously windy now, so feels cooler, with big storms brewing
to our west.
I wonder whether the storms will be another toad-strangler?

Anyway. Some of you might like it. For the others, I hope I haven't
offended.

Daryl
"All gardeners need to know when to accept something wonderful and
unexpected, taking no credit except letting it be."   Allen Lacy