From: Libby Valentine [mailto: LVALENTINE@WORKINGCONCEPTS.COM]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:11:49 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] moles/voles

Jesse, I can't kill critters either. I plant what they don't prefer,
I<br>plant twice as much as I need (tomatoes, peppers, etc.), I put
caging around<br>individual plants. I can kill some insects and that's
about it! The<br>vibration gadget sounds good, and not only does it
persuade the resident<br>family to move along, it dissuades the next
family from moving in when the<br>first one is
voles over the winter...left mounds and paths all over<br>our <br>yard.
I don't have the heart to kill critters...so I bought those<br>sticks
and<br>moles <br>don't like. It worked like a charm. Haven't seen them
since.<br><br>Even in our house, if we catch a mouse on a sticky
trap....I take it out<br>by <br>the cree

k and losen it off and set it free. I just can't kill them.<br>I'm
8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. <br>

text UNSUBSCRIBE
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>