We had a solid 10 hrs of smooth drenching rain last night and it's been
overcast all day.  Bonnie, sorry you had all the extra stuff thrown in with
it, but I'm very happy for Pam.  We moan and groaan about having too much,
but "you don't know what you got til it's gone".   Remembering last
summer's drought and hope not to go through that again.  This is the year I
shoulda gotten the rain barrel!