RE: uses --Feverfew?

As I play catch up here....

If I am understanding this correctly, feverfew is used for bug control
in the garden... but if it is eliminating or restricting bees... how are
the veggies/flowers gonna pollinate...? I have never grown this plant
personally, but do have one that has not made it into the ground yet...

And for those who are used to this nutty weather I have... cool to warm
daytime cool to cold nights, how do you grow veggies... mine are still
these small things that are never gonna produce anything!

Donna
Maybe I should have read all the posts before responding.....