Re: Peppermint/spearmint

Thanks, I will play with this.  My husband has an ailment that calls for a
high carb diet.  We both need fiber.  The garden is full of green tomatoes
ready for some warm sun to ripen.  Once that happens, I plan to try this
recipe.  I'll bet ripe tomatoes really make the difference.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN