RE: anyone out there?

Well Kitty,

Not sure just what I have... basing it on a tag in the pot. Do you think
the day will come that plants will be just one name! I can't wait... :(

I have pretty much given up on plant names recently.... since my mothers
friends came by with there grandchildren, or great grandchildren...
anyways, they umm... darling little children decided to collect all my
plant labels and make a fort or some darn thing with them.... Still too
upset to discuss it currently..... I was not home at the time, or.....

Anyways, here is a picture of Elizabeth.... not sure which one it really
is...
http://illianagardenpond.org/elizabeth.jpg

Donna