RE: anyone out there?

Donna,
My bet is that you have: Campanula takesimana 'Elizabeth'
See:
http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/plantfinder/codem/S560.shtml

It's not a Milky Bellflower, C.lactiflora; they have lance-shaped leaves.
I think it may be very much like the Spotted Bellflower, C. punctata
because at one time it was named:
"Campanula punctata var. takesimana, synonym of Campanula takesimana" (RHS)
Look inside the bells to see if they have spots.  The leaves look the same.
At any rate, as I'm sure this is the plant you have, do keep an eye on
possible spreading.

Kitty