From: Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net>
Sent: 06/17/03 02:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Coreopsis Ruby

> Many of my annuals reseed...I have zinnias, cosmos, poppies, salvias,
Lady's mantle, celosia, cleome that just reseed each year...I don't even
have to replant but I have never been successful with
tickseed...unfortunately, because I love it.

Also, having trouble getting dill to germinate this year...have planted a
couple of times but it doesn't seem to want to grow...other years, I have
had gobs of it.  Any ideas?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN