Re: uses --Feverfew?

I was complaining about feverfew because it spreads everywhere, like Theresa
said, but also because I think it tends to look weedy and scraggly.

For instance, although I have it everywhere in my yard now, there is one
growing in one of my front beds next to ornamental grasses, and while walking
through my yard with my husband one day, he looked down & pointed to it with
contempt and said, "what's that?"  I could tell he does not like it.  He said he
feels it resembles a weed.  This is what prompted me to inquire as to what
usefulness it might have.  I have a higher tolerance than my husband for plants
that do not look so "neat and proper" if I feel they have some other value.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade."
Rudyard Kipling