More black and white

Well I just remembered that I had this site bookmarked at work! It's for
a site called "Gothic Gardening" and has a section on theme gardens.
It's a good thing I'm 48 and not 18 or I probably would be some gothic
chick with my long black curly hair planting this stuff! Yeap, grey
cement gargoyles with black eyeliner instead of painted gnomes. It's an
interesting site I got from one of my coworkers.

F M Ferrari <fm4re@swbell.net> wrote:
Jesse!!! I think I have it at home (I'm at work taking a break)!!! Will
let you know. Black is probably one of my favorite colors! I guess it's
all those years in Catholic schools when nuns wore those black and white
habits. And, yeah, too many old lady Italian relatives wearing black to
mourn some other relative who died 50 years ago. I wear so much black at
work, they often call me Morticia!

So the thought of doing a black and white garden was intriguing to me!
But right now I'm hooked on purple - flowers or especially leaves.

Fran, OKC, Zone 7

"Pamela J. Evans" wrote:
Jesse - which magazine darlin'? You know we get a lot of the same ones.
Do you remember which one it was?? Search for Black and White Gardens
turned up nothing.