Re: strange sightings

Marge Talt wrote:
From: Chris <chris@widom-assoc.com>
This morning I found something strange on my coleus plants that are
sitting in a SE facing window. Water droplets are hanging off the
leaves! I have never seen this before! Could it be SO humid that
condensation formed on them?
---------- This happens with plants and there is a name for it and I can't
remember what that is. Has to do with humidity and their way of
dealing with it....if my brain were not so addled right now, might
even remember where I might have stored that info...but......I just
know it happens:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Guttulation, perhaps ? Chris: is are the droplets sweetish in
taste, or just watery ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W