Re: What a crew!/ Kitty

Hello Kitty,
For whatever it is worth to you.... I look to you and others on this list
(and others) for my inspiration quite often. Also details that can come only
from experience. Out last "discussions" on zones and climate change ended up
helping me to work through a feature article on climate changes and
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana