RE: double campanula/ woes

I've got one, Campanula cochlearifolia 'Blue Wonder', variously listed as
hardy to 3, 4, or 5.  Mine's in the ground now.  I also came across a
message board where someone referred to it as Campanula x haylodgensis
'Blue Wonder'.

Time to chime in >> Is it pronounced:
1.  Cam PAN u la
2.  CAM pa NU la