From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 3:51 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net; perennials@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] For those in my area

With sad heart, I found out that Crystal Palace Perennials will close
it's doors forever on July 3.

The sale is on! 50% off all perennials and annuals. At this time ( due
to frog bucks week coming) the water plants and large trees are not on
sale. Has many specials too, although small, taro are 2.00, passion
vines 1.00 etc.....

So to those who are not to far from St John, IN.... might want to stop
in. He has many different plants there, and at 50% off.... well I came
home with yet another car full... to match the car full I came home with
yesterday. As soon as it cools off here a tad, I will be a planting nut
trying to get them all in the ground tonight.

The offsetting news is, Greg is turning it into a display and hardiness
testing area. (for ponds and perennials) They already have the
watergardening magazine for those who don't know. Of course Greg will
continue with seminars and lectures. He also promised me I could still
use his vast library any time I want..... And they are planning another
surprise for us Midwest gardeners... but that's a secret I can't divulge
currently.

Donna