Re: Summer poinsettia

> >Yep, in the gutters, guess the birds or wind takes it up there.  Would
> >if I cleaned the gutters out more, then there would not be such a

You're not alone there.  I have one of those old 1960s aluminum Florida
Rooms with aluminum roof.  Have cleaned the gutter on that only 3 times in
15 years.  Even my small hands can barely get in to these tight spaces.
But I noticed maple seedling sentinels up there - actually a friend noticed
them, embarrassed as all get out - so I got out the ladder yesterday to
clean them.  The gutter was completely clogged with the nicest compost.  I
dug out what I could by hand, but that still left quite a bit.  Fortuantely
it hadn't rained in several days so it was all rather dry, so I used the
leaf blower to blow out the rest.  Done for a few more years!