Re: now health wishes- A birthday wish!

on 6/23/03 7:11 PM, Donna wrote:

 how are you doing?

Thanks Donna - I'm still hanging in there. Just getting over a mild
infection from my clogged catheter. Had to remove it & replace it last week.
I have 1 more chemo next week before I get a scan a week after that, if no
complications before that. This will end the 2nd round. It's friends like
you all with your thoughts & prayers that lift me up.
Have a gr888 gardening week. I did some cleaning up today.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA