Re: Slugs/frogs

Great blue herons...and some snakes!
Cathy
On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 09:51 PM, Donna wrote:

Which ones? My toads and bull frogs don't seem to ... Maybe I need to
import another kind. These just showed up one day, and are getting
louder every night, to the point of being annoying already! Way too many
here, can't even have a conversation on the deck anymore without yelling
at the person sitting next to you!

So what eats frogs? Specifically bullfrogs?

Donna

Some species do eat slugs.
Noreen
zone 9