Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #307

Hi Andrea, not really 100% sure what the exact native range is. Haven't had
the time to go through my notes, etc. from classes to get the info...if I'd
even find them again. But I do know that it is NOT native to the west of the US
and Texas.
Many species of flora and fauna are considered native because they've
naturalized for so long....but really aren't.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast