Re: Lily Show

My neighbor, who is going to get me started, says I need a metal square
plate, with lines on it.  She used one in her class to get the corners
perfect...hers absolutely match.

I know your quilt must be perfect to have won a prize...most of the prize
winners that I have seen for the past twenty years (that is how long I have
gone to the quilt displays during the festival) have been absolutely
magnificent...beautiful design, stitching, and colors.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net