RE: id questions

Thanks Marge,

I guess what threw me is the cobweb style not to mention this flower. I
have some normal type hens and chicks, but nothing that resembles this
one, nor have any of mine threw up a stem and flowered. Reminded me of a
cactus/succulent type plant. Hence my confusion!

Sunny area are not a problem here- have much more than I need, working
on fixing that.