RE: native/wild bees- and other good bugs

How big is your pond?

Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 8:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] native/wild bees- and other good bugs

Um- NO... but you can't have it 2 ft off the ground either.... well for
a snake anyways... birds and frogs don't care.

I never intended to attract wildlife... they just came.... actually wish
some would move on, getting noisy and crowded here these days.

Today I spotted four different type birds that I never seen here
before... got to a reference guide out and figure out who they are...

Donna