Re: weather

Yum, snap peas!!  I remember as a child, in my grandmothers garden, they
never made it to the basket either.  LOL
Weather cooled off here too with a "cold" front that pulled through last
week.  We were down to the high 80's, this week low 90's expected.  Humidity went
down too.
Grateful not to have Bill hit us, after Trop. storm Allison that time dumping
over 30 inches on us in a couple days, we don't need any of that.   Hope Bill
isn't as serious for the folks in La. etc.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast