From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:19:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] vacation to florida

Melody - there's an article in Southern Living magazine about this
very<br>part of Florida w/ some cool sounding suggestions for places off
the<br>typical tourist trail. Will copy and send it to you this
Looks like my family and I will be heading to Florida in late
July/early<br>> August for a couple of weeks. I have a brother who lives
near Orlando<br>> with his familly and I haven't seen him since my dad
died. Free lodging<br>> at his place, so it'll be a good trip. So, what
botanical places must we<br>> not miss? I'm so fortunate that my husband
and kids love this stuff as<br>> much as I do and will have no problem
dragging around to places. Jim:<br>> we're specifically planning on a
trip down to Sanibel/Captiva Islands,<br>> so was wondering if we could
pop in for a visit on our way back if<br>> you're going to be home?<br>>
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com