Re: Weekend plants and stuff

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weekend plants and stuff
  • From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:26:39 -0500

Surely you jest! I must have been temporarily insane when we bought 2.5 acres! I will never, ever get it all cleaned up.

From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>

So is everyone on time with their yard work other than me?

HA!  After I picked myself back up off the floor....I am so far
behind I will NEVER catch up this season.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :