From:  [mailto: EvaTEsq@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:16:03 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Oh, I know! He's a real drag about that. He doesn't want the place to
look <br>like a junk yard and doesn't get the "art" aspect of it.
Another of my <br>favorites is the 'old leather shoe turned into a
planter' idea. You know, a pretty <br>plant planted in an old shoe. He
won't let me do that either. : (<br><br>I think I may just do it anyway
6/7<br><br>"We do not do enough to exploit renewable energy
Standard Time, <br>mhobertm@excite.com writes:<br>Eva: Sorry to hear
your husband doesn't share your obviously artistic<br>vision of what you
want your garden to look like...hmmph! I think the<br>old cast iron tub
thing sounds lovely. And I have a bowling ball that<br>I'm tiling for my
yard, too. My husband thinks some of my garden "art"<br>is a little
kooky, but he just shakes his head and I go right on<br>planning things
5/4)<br><br>"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious." <br>--Albert

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com