Re: Filipendula was gutters and Neem

In a message dated 06/05/2004 9:34:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:
Having trouble with Filipendula? Which one? I have rubra and never seem
to have any issues with it... other than expanding as it now covers an
entire side of the waterfall. Guessing I will have to dig some out. What
is the best time- Spring or fall?
Good luck! In my garden it tries to take over the world.  It has invaded a
bed of Siberian Iris until I had to dig the entire bed up and winkle out the
filipendula roots to replant the Iris.  What a chore!  It's pretty, but I treat
it like a noxious weed these days.
Auralie