Just curious. Do you guys all have a bookmarked site for the National Weather Service's short-range radar for your area? If not, I'll be happy to post mine [Tampa Bay area] and you can probably figure out how to get your own from there. I probably visit this site two or three times a day just to know what's going down in the neighborhood.

Aside: I suppose after yesterday's Belmont the whole State of Pennsylvania in on prozac.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10
27.0 N, 82.4 W