Wouldn't it be nice of old Ma Nature could find it in her heart to be
just a bit more even-handed with her weather.  It's either all or
nothing at all.  I'm so glad you're getting water from the sky, but
do wish it wasn't accompanied by torrential downpour and high winds
and hail...NOBODY needs hail; hate hail!

"But the flooding from the street down the driveway and into the back
yard has to be
re-directed. "

So, Pam, what's your driveway made out of?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :