From:  [mailto: EvaTEsq@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:34:32 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Good point, Melody! I do it all 100% myself. I really should just do
Daylight Time, <br>mhobertm@excite.com writes:<br>Eva: Just out of
curiosity...okay maybe a little nosiness thrown in, how <br>much of the
work in the garden does your DH do with you?<br><br>Melody, IA (Z
5/4)<br><br>"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious." <br>--Albert

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com