Sounds like a wonderful trip and another one to follow Ceres.

Not sure the lilies are going to bloom. Had some ruff weather here and
they did not like the hail, 70 mph winds, not to mention all the rain.
They are still alive and kickin so I have hope.

I placed them in my front area between the sidewalk and the porch. It is
sheltered there most times from the wind here and everything usually
grows well there. This season left no where safe and at times thought
even the house was going to give.

We are drying out now and plants are much happier now. The warm up here
has really made everything thrive. I am hoping the lilies will bloom,
just a tad later than they should. The stalks didn't break, but the
leaves look like h***.....

Ps, I am probably going to sign off this list for awhile. DH was hurt at
work and will be having surgery Friday. Can't see me having time to keep
up with e-mail and helping him.