Re: Re: MORE STORMS!

GREAT!  I know you'll enjoy them.  Beautiful flowers.

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
Jesse: Got mine out of the mailbox yesterday! Thanks so much!
From the descriptions you all are giving, I can't wait to see them bloom next year! Again, thanks!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

--- On Mon 06/07, Jesse Bell < silverhawk@flash.net > wrote:
From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT]MORE STORMS!

I will say this for the "twice-blooming" iris...what Kitty said is
true
(in my experience) EXCEPT for the "Immortality" iris...which is
white. I
get a wonderful show in the fall. The rest of them I might
get one or
two flowers. The Immortality gives me just about the same
amount as I
get in the spring.

Jess

Kitty
wrote:
Oh yeah, rebloomers are great! Second
bloom often is not as spectacular as
the first but a nice show
considering most iris are done when they're done.
There are many
reblooming daylilies too.
Kitty