Re: Re: chat messages

Or maybe I went deaf. The first thing she asked when she got home was "Did the cat miss me?"

On Wednesday, June 9, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Judy L Browning wrote:

I don't know, Jim. Should we be worried about your "health?" ; P
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: chat messages

I don't know. Something happened to her cell phone, I guess. It just
went dead.

From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
Not home yet. I finally called her on her cell phone to find out
what's
going on. She's stuck in a storm generated traffic jam at Tampa
International Airport. I reminded her that I was hungry and she
needed
to get here asap to fix my supper.
----------

And her response to THAT was???