RE: Plumeria-Jim picture-links- and ??

First off let me reply to the subject as listed:)

Upon cleaning out Illiana site files, did find that Island Jim had sent
a picture for us to view of his plumeria. You were right Jim...

I also made a start of a page for this group to use at :

You will find a link to all of Jims pictures there. You will also find
pictures I have been promising to send....

If you browse thru June 2004, you will find the shoe/flag display along
with the birdhouse redesigned by my birds, along with a few other
pictures. I may have added too many pics here... those on a dial up will
have to let me know.

In the storm here last night, my rose bush flopped. It used to be tall,
now it is all over the walkway. Suggestions on what to do about that...
should I just prune it severely, try tying it up or what?!? Picture on
june 2004 page.

Continuing down on that page, I have two different angles of a bare spot
near the back of my yard. Suggestions on what to add there? Was thinking
about endless summer, but probably isn't the right spot. Funny in the
picture it looks so drab and similar there, yet when you view it in real
time life, it gives you a different appearance. Noticed that with many
of the pictures I took today. I would imagine from the roof of my house
things would even look stranger.