Re: Plumeria-Jim picture-links- and ??

> From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> In the storm here last night, my rose bush flopped. It used to be
> now it is all over the walkway. Suggestions on what to do about
> should I just prune it severely, try tying it up or what?!? Picture
> june 2004 page.

Lordy, Donna, if that lovely rose has sprawled it's gonna be fun
trying to get it back up....prickly, prickly.  Is it still in full
gorgeous bloom like in the photo?  If so, I'd sure hate to lose all
the flowers by hacking it back and would probably try to tie it up in
some fashion.  If it's over or about over, then I'd cut it back until
what is left is standing tall once more and let it leaf out again.

> Continuing down on that page, I have two different angles of a bare
> near the back of my yard. Suggestions on what to add there? Was
> about endless summer, but probably isn't the right spot. Funny in
> picture it looks so drab and similar there, yet when you view it in
> time life, it gives you a different appearance. Noticed that with
> of the pictures I took today. I would imagine from the roof of my
> things would even look stranger.

I can't quite figure out where you want to put something as the bare,
mulched part looks like it's walking space?

Re: the photo - I find that taking garden shots is tough; hardly ever
come out looking like what you see when YOU look at an area;
everything always seems to blend in to everything else in a snap, if
you know what I mean.

If there is room, a hydrangea seems like it would do well there?
Hard to say, really - looks like some shade there, no?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :