From: Dakota [mailto: Dakota@hisword.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [CHAT] CHAT: Hello!

Hello! I'm new to the list. Either I joined a "cat" list thinking I
was<br>joining a gardening list, or you permit off topic messages. LOL!
We have<br>four rescued cats who will eat anything we stick into a chunk
of tuna.<br>Jake is our escape artist. Minky likes to sit on your
shoulder or head.<br>Silver bites my toes! Misty likes to grab you when
rather lonely, so I thought I'd see what you folks are up to.<br><br>Any
help here with plants cottontail rabbits won't eat? Never got to
see<br>my tulips or many of the daffodils bloom. I hate fences, but
they're in<br>my only small flower garden. Any
all things through Christ which strengtheneths me." Phil.
http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org<br>MakeADifference@
http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org<br>MakeADifference@
http://newsmad.com +

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com